If you’re hiring Austin movers it’s important to select a first rate moving company. There are a few things I recommend checking before booking your move.
- Check their BBB rating
- Search AMSA to see if the company is listed in their database
- Make certain their movers are background checked
- Ask if they’re licensed and registered with the state
- Find out if they hire full time movers or day laborers
- Check their moving reviews
Moving scams are highly prevalent these days. To ensure you don’t fall prey to this type of moving nightmare book your move with a first-rate Austin mover who has a history of successful moves in this area and abroad.