When it comes to college students, your move could be either long distance or a local move depending on where your student chooses to continue their education. Moving into a dorm room or even an entire apartment can be quite the trouble. But if you take the time to follow some easy how-to tips, you’ll be wondering just how that move occured so incredibly fast!
1. Invite some friends to help you move. Everyone needs a helping hand, so get as many as you can.
2. Plan! It’s hard to make something easy when you don’t plan ahead. Chart out your travel route, assign who will take what items where, move larger items first, and bring tools that you’ll need
3. Take the time to organize and carefully pack items based on weight, content, and how fragile they can be.
4. Make a detailed list of what you need to buy for the apartment. It’s hard to take a shower without a shower curtain. It’s even harder to enjoy a burger without ketchup. So be sure not to forget anything.
5. Make a “Care Kit” to make the move easier for them. They may be moving away, but they still want to feel like part of the family.
Whether your move is a local move or a long distance move, All My Sons has the tools you’ll need to make it easy. We can offer you custom moving supplies at a low price, and if you don’t have enough help our experienced movers will make it effortless for you. Call your local office for a free quote today!